Sugar Kingdom IGO Whitelisting is Now Open on Prostarter

What is Sugar Kingdom?

Sugar Kingdom $CANDY IGO Details

  • Total Worth of $CANDY Tokens: $50,000
  • Total $CANDY Tokens: 312,500
  • Price per $CANDY Token: $0.16
  • $CANDY Allocation for PROT Pool: 90%
  • $CANDY Allocation for Public Pool: 10%
  • Max Allocation $200
  • Min Allocation $150
  • Vesting: Total Unlock in 5 MONTHS: 20% release on TGE, remaining 80% in 4 months (20% Per month)
  • The Sugar Kingdom project is built on the Binance Smart Chain Network so winners will have to use BNB to buy/claim their allocation.

How to Apply for $CANDY IGO Whitelisting

Important Information

  • No invalid BEP-20/ERC20 addresses, Telegram handles, or Twitter accounts
  • Entries by bots will not be accepted.
  • Entries with duplicate identities will be rejected.
  • Entries without following the required steps will not be accepted.
  • IGO Whitelisting for token $CANDY will be held live on the Prostarter launchpad on the announced date.
  • Once whitelisted, users will be given 24 hours to buy their allocation and to pass the KYC process.

About Sugar Kingdom

Follow Sugar Kingdom

About Prostarter

Prostarter Social Channels



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store


ProStarter is a professional and transparent DeFi launchpad offering token sales, NFT marketplace, NFT launchpad, and much more for the Crypto community. #PROT